So you're thinking of joining Evanston Squash. We don't actually allow just anybody in, you know. First, you have to fill in a form, and then you have to push the submit button at the bottom...
But before you sign-up, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I live in the Chicago area?
- Do I really want to play squash?
- 3 times per month (sometimes 2, sometimes 4)?
- Am I prepared to be flexible and play at different courts, by arrangement with my opponent?
- Do I have reasonable access to transport to achieve the above?
- Do I have easy and regular access (at the very least once a week) to an email account and the Internet?
- Do I want to have an excellent time and meet lots of great people in a healthy, social, and competitive environment and be part of dynamic, cutting-edge squash league which just keeps on offering more features and services - for free?
If your answer is "No" to any of these questions, then go away, and come back when the answer to all of them is "Yes!".
All ages and abilities are more than welcome, from total beginner to Peter Nicol or Michelle Martin. If your game needs some improvement, we'll be only too happy to recommend an expert squash coach.
If you've made it this far, please read these important messages:
- The information that you provide is private and confidential. Aside from your name and email address, only other registered members will be able to view additional information about you. However, no online computer system is bulletproof, and therefore Evanston Squash can give no absolute guarantee of security. Only give information that you feel comfortable giving. As a member, you can update your personal profile at any time through the members' page.
- Your safety is OUR concern, but YOUR responsibility. Evanston Squash cannot and will not be liable for the conduct of its members on or off the court. Please take the normal precautions when arranging to meet and play someone for the first time.
- By joining Evanston Squash, you accept that your membership may be terminated at any time and without prior notice.
Now, stop procrastinating and join Evanston Squash!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Have you ever joined Evanston Squash before? If so, do not fill this form in again!. Contact your local club leader (Steve Urban, email@example.com), and he/she can reinstate your previous membership.
Please note: fields marked with a * are required.